Crossroads RV Storage, LLC declares the use of premises shall be for vehicle storage purposes, no household items shall be stored in the open. All vehicles must be in towing / running condition. Lessee shall not allow anything that will create a nuisance, constitute a fire hazard, be dangerous to life, limb or in any manner deface or injure said building or surrounding property. THIS UNIT MAY NOT BE USED AS A TEMPORARY OR PERMANENT RESIDENCE AT THIS LOCATION
It is understood that lessee shall, at their own expense, obtain and maintain insurance coverage on stored property. It is further understood that lessor shall be held harmless for theft or damage, if any, to said property caused by fire, water, or otherwise, whether due to acts or omissions by lessor or their agents or anyone else. Lessee will also hold harmless lessor for any personal injury while in the facility
Lessee shall not violate city, county ordinance, state, or federal law in or about said premises, nor shall lessee sub-let the demised premises or any part thereof or assign this lease without lessor written consent.
If lessee is in arrears in payment of rent for a period of 20 days or fails or neglects to perform or observe any of the covenants herein on his part to be performed, the lessor may, in addition to all other legal remedies, terminate this lease and enter into and upon said premises and expel lessee and lessor shall have a lien upon all the lessee’s property stored on said premises, in the event of such default, the lessor may also sell said property as provided by law
RENTAL FEES: Rental fees are based on a MONTH TO MONTH agreement. Invoice billing goes out on the 20th. of the month for the coming month. All fees are due and payable on the first of the month and declared late and additional fees assessed on the 10th. of the month.
There a required KEY DEPOSIT charge of $50.00. This charge is FULLY REFUNDABLE IF:
1. Crossroads RV Storage is notified 30 days prior to the customer moving out. If no notification is received, or it is less than 30
days, all or a portion of the key deposit will be retained.
2. The access key MUST be returned. If the key is not returned the deposit will be held EVEN if notice has been provided.
3. If the customer leaves trash in the space, i.e. cement blocks, plywood, old batteries, etc. the deposit will be retained for
disposal of the trash
4. If the access key is lost the deposit will be retained.
Periodically the electronic access keys will fail. if this happens the customer can call the phone number listed at the gate and an access code will be provided. The customer will be asked to leave their access key in the drop box so it can be replaced. There is NO CHARGE to replace a non-working access key.
LATE PAYMENTS: There will be assessed a 10% late charge with a minimum charge of $10.00. Lessees who are 20 days or more in arrears will be notified of the risk of cancellation of the rental agreement sale of their vehicle at auction per ORS 87.687.
1. There may be a $15.00 charge assessed each time an access key needs to be de-activated or re-activated.
2. There is a $35.00 charge for Registered Letter notification due to non-payment or a bad check
3. ORS 87.687 allows the sale of your vehicle at auction or by itself depending on the vehicles worth due to non-payment. IF we
need to pursue this solution, there will be additional charges applied to the customer account.
PETS: ALL PETS MUST BE ON A LEASH WHEN INSIDE THE FACILITY. PLEASE PICK UP AFTER YOUR PET